Explore the Stunning Southeast of Mauritius, Encounter Marine Wonders, and Spot Wild Dolphins!
On this speedboat tour, you get to discover the idyllic southeast of Mauritius and its nearby islands, get time to spend on the beach, see marine life, and have the chance to spot wild dolphins. Meet your guide, board your speed boat and cruise along the southeast coast of Mauritius.
Discover Famous Islands and Pristine Cascades
- Discover the iconic east coast and marine life of Mauritius on our comfortable speed boats.
- Cruise through the largest lagoon of Mauritius and discover the best sightseeing islands (Ile aux Cerfs, Ile au Phare, Ile aux aigrettes)
- Enjoy a BBQ lunch and relax on the beach at Ile aux Cerfs
- Admire the picture postcard scenery, say hello to the wild dolphins, and enjoy the best snorkelling spot.
- Embark at Trou D’Eau Douce at 9 am.
- Stop at Ile aux cerfs islands
- Visit of GRSE waterfalls
- Spot some dolphins on the way
- Visit lighthouse islands
- Stop at Ile aux Aigrettes for a little swim and a little apéro
- Lunch served on Ile aux cerfs island
- Back at Trou D’Eau Douce at 4pm.
Optional private chauffeured vehicle will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel